50 Amazing Einstein Quotes on Love, life, and imagination
Albert Einstein quotes imagination:- Albert Einstein (14 March 1879 – 18 April 1955) was a German theoretical physicist of the 20th century. He was a physics Genius. This is a list of the best Albert Einstein quotes about imagination, love, life, success, knowledge, atheism, God, and religion. He was a super genius scientist who became famous for his best-known theory, the Theory of Special Relativity.
Albert Einstein was awarded the Nobel Prize in 1921. He is the symbol of genius and intelligence in popular culture. His picture, “Einstein sticking out his tongue” is funny and famous around the world. His funny quotes are put on t-shirts, mugs, stickers, posters, and many other popular gifts.
He gives so many beautiful and inspirational Quotes about life and success. Which is really inspiring So we collect some of best quotes of Einstein’s with images. He is the inspiration for most of us. Here we are with the list of Albert Einstein Quotes.
Albert Einstein Quotes.
1. A weakness of attitude becomes a weakness of character.
2. Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.
3. Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.
4. Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value
5. The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
6. I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.
7. It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
8. Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
9. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
10. Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
Source – brainyquote
Albert Einstein Quotes On Imagination
1. Imagination is more important than knowledge
2. You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
3. Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better
4. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
5. Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life coming attractions.
6. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
7. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
8. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
9. Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
10. Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth
11. The only source of knowledge is an experience
12. Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.
13. Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
14. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value. – Albert Einstein
15. Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
Albert Einstein Quotes About War
1. Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.
2. Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted in important affairs.
3. I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
4. The pioneers of a warless world are the young men (and women) who refuse military service.
5. I am not only a pacifist but a militant pacifist. I am willing to fight for peace. Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war.
6. He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake since for him the spinal cord would suffice.
7. Nothing will end war unless the peoples themselves refuse to go to war.
8. Force always attracts men of low morality.
9. Older men start wars, but younger men fight them.
10. You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war
11. War cannot be humanized. It can only be abolished.
Famous quotes by Albert Einstein About life and Love
1. We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
2. It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
3. A weakness of attitude becomes a weakness of character
4. Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
5. Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous
6. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
7. A human being is part of a whole called by us the universe.
8. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
Some other quotes about life
A heart is beating faster than usual
It’s so prominent that It appears visual.
Maybe the organ Is going to give up
With no one to follow up
It’s sad to see the struggle
Which depicts it to be in real trouble
Sooner or later it’s gonna end this challenge
The question is, how it’s gonna balance?
Don’t trust on anything
For there remains nothing
You come alone, you go alone
In every way, your journey is through unknown.
Check on your breath
Its absence will lead you to death.
So appreciate the life that it brings to you
With a conscious inhale exhale deep into.
The higher you grow at your concentration
The better you draw co-relations
Within different aspects of involuntary self
And therefore you can find Yourself.
__ Maulim Mitra
Sometimes it is good to smile,
And walk from everyone, far a mile.
Sometimes it’s good to stay quite,
And see how you drift away from their sight.
If you mean to them,
They might feel the same.
But whatever it is, life doesn’t stop;
We all try to make it till the top
Where do we reach?
In the process, what do we breach?
How happy we be;
After breaking up, and to what degree?
The feel of independence;
Is it the ultimate essence?
Then why do we crave for that warmth at first
Is it an insane act, to show us our worst?
Because most genuine concerns are left unreciprocated
The innocence is manipulated.
Sill we keep hope that lasts forever,
In our mind, that fades never.
But with time we learn to survive with distractions
At first, we start to make unknown interactions.
Then we hit the floor with mixed emotions.
To see a way out for tangible promotions.
Promise me that you never leave me.
Promise me that you never disappoint me.
Promise me that you never disregard me.
Promise me that you never cheat on me.
Something that I am screaming to you
Can you hear me, my angle of view?
Most probably not and thinking me weird
You have no clue to people in my past, just have disappeared!
Holding onto you is like my last hope.
It feels I’m losing onto the grip on the rope.
Sooner or later maybe that would happen.
Once you find or discover your new passion
I will be left with just another experience
It shall lead me to invariance,
And you might be completely unaware of the damage,
That you have caused to my image.
So before falling for you, I need to be assured
That I will be safe and secured
That I can trust you as a person,
And you won’t disappear like others giving me some another reason –
Live without depending, independently
Love without Demanding, unconditionally.
Listen without pretending, actually.
Speak without Offending, kindly.
We have our own struggles to deal with,
Stepping into others shoe is just a myth
Because, in reality, none can do it.
We nod our heads with affirmed, so we shall fit.
V don’t have enough time to see outward
We have so much of a mess inward
That figure out and fix, itself is a huge task
Mostly we do not know, who to ask;
For the help that we need
To compensate for our deeds.
We never travel within us that deep;
Somewhere inside we always weep.
When you reach a level
Where you cannot be any more gentle,
For you have always been challenged,
That led you permanently damaged.
Not one, but many are responsible,
That made things worse and horrible.
No more you want to allow anyone
Even if the other considers you as a loved one.
Because after each breakdown,
You are just pushed one step further to drown.
Remember this they will be uncovered one day,
In hours of trial and dismay,
They might not get an answer to “Why”
Like me, they won’t get reasons to pacify.
But till you are alive, make corrections
Just for your self-protection.
Because you can’t escape from this,
Neither they can, who broke your peace.
You can also check out our other post